The Hermitage, a boutique hotel located in Menteng, Central Jakarta, only generated Rp 11.02 billion from a target of Rp 15.8 billion, and Pomelotel, located in South Jakarta, booked Rp 3.9 billion from a target of Rp 6.49 billion.Despite this, the company’s total revenues were 28.92 percent higher than the Rp 15.95 billion recorded in the same period last year.Tourism and travel are among the hardest-hit business sectors during the COVID-19 crisis. Like other hotel operators, Menteng Heritage suffered a significant drop in its occupancy rates.In March, The Hermitage’s occupancy rate averaged 18.6 percent, plummeting from 56.3 percent recorded in January and 49.5 percent in February. Pomelotel, on the other hand, fared slightly better as the hotel had a 39.89 percent occupancy rate in March, down from January’s figure of 42.8 percent and February’s 54.48 percent. PT Menteng Heritage Realty, which owns The Hermitage, Pomelotel and PT Global Samudra Nusantara (GSN), fell short of achieving its 2020 first-quarter revenue target because of the COVID-19 outbreak.The company booked Rp 20.58 billion (US$1.32 million) throughout the first three months of the year, Rp 7.57 billion short of the targeted Rp 28.15 billion.“The shortfall occurred because the hotel business units were not able to realize their targets,” Menteng Heritage Realty president director Christofer Wibisono said in a virtual press conference on Monday. “The COVID-19 epidemic had affected The Hermitage business unit significantly in comparison to Pomelo’s, in entering the second quarter of 2020,” the president director noted.In light of the large-scale social restrictions (PSBB) or partial lockdown the Jakarta administration enforced to limit the spread of the virus, Menteng Heritage has decided to close down operations at The Hermitage from April 14 until April 30. Christofer said the temporary shutdown could be extended following a recent announcement from the administration to extend the PSBB until May 22.To limit the economic blow from the fall in visitor numbers, the company initiated a shift in business operations to include food delivery services. Its business unit, Pomelotel, now provides catering to offices that are still open for business during the PSBB; those offices that are considered to be essential businesses by the administration.“We are hoping for an increase in revenue and possibly covering some of the company’s expenses,” Christofer said, although noting that the extra income would not be able to fully meet the costs of operation.In 2019, Menteng Heritage allocated Rp 7.9 billion in capital expenditure (capex), which is used to renovate gym facilities, to increase the capacity of its function rooms and restaurants, as well as to prop up its IT system, while the rest of the funds went into its subsidiaries, as reported by Kontan.This year, the company had yet to disburse capex because “the strategy is cash conservation for 2020,” Christofer explained.PT Menteng Heritage Realty’s share prices, listed on the IDX with the code HRME, had fallen by 73.86 percent year-to-date, as of last week. Indonesia Stock Exchange had suspended trading of Menteng Heritage shares since April 23 due to the significant cumulative drop. Its share prices closed at Rp 230 on April 22, a deep plunge from its highest price of Rp 1,130 per share booked on Feb. 7.Topics :
The two, who were a couple, were tried separately and Taylor, who is in his mid 30s, received a six-year term.Wearing a headscarf, Connor did not comment as she left the prison surrounded by guards, who helped her through a scrum of photographers and into a vehicle that took her to an immigration facility.”I think everybody who will be released will be very happy, especially when she wants to meet the family, but I don’t know about the next plan,” said Sienny Karmana, Connor’s lawyer.Karmana added that Connor would return to Australia on Friday.During a trial that attracted significant attention in Indonesia and Australia, the defendants both denied murder and said a fight broke out over Connor’s missing purse.Connor had testified that she saw Taylor beating policeman Wayan Sudarsa, but the judge ruled that she had held the victim down while he was being struck. An Australian woman sentenced to four years imprisonment over the death of a policeman on the Indonesian island of Bali was given early release on Thursday, and was keen to be reunited with family, her lawyer said.Sara Connor, 49, was jailed in March 2017 together with British man David Taylor for their roles in the death of a traffic policeman, whose body was found on the popular Kuta beach with neck and head wounds.Connor was freed 13 months short of her full term due to her good behavior. Topics :
May 22, 2020 Press Release, Public Health Furthering his plan for reopening Pennsylvania, Governor Tom Wolf today announced eight additional counties will move to yellow and 17 to green, effective at 12:01 a.m., May 29. All remaining counties in red are expected to move to yellow by June 5 at 12:01 a.m.The counties moving to yellow on May 29 include Dauphin, Franklin, Huntingdon, Lebanon, Luzerne, Monroe, Pike, and Schuylkill.The 17 counties moving to green, also on May 29, include Bradford, Cameron, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Forest, Jefferson, Lawrence, McKean, Montour, Potter, Snyder, Sullivan, Tioga, Venango and Warren.Counties that remain in red on May 29 and are expected to move to yellow by June 5 include Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lehigh, Northampton, Montgomery, and Philadelphia.“We know not only that we succeeded in slowing case growth, but that our actions, our collective decisions to stay at home and avoid social contact – we know that saved lives,” Gov. Wolf said. “My stay-at-home order did exactly what it was intended to do: It saved lives and it bought us valuable time.”Gov. Wolf referred to a study by Drexel University that indicates that in Philadelphia alone, 60 days of staying at home resulted in more than 7,000 lives saved and prevented more than 68,000 people from needing hospitalization.Yellow MetricsIn deciding which counties to move to yellow, the state used risk-based metrics from Carnegie Mellon University combined with contact tracing and testing capability and a sustained reduction in COVID-19 hospitalizations. While the 50 new cases per 100,000 population was considered, it did not weigh any more heavily than other factors.Over the past two weeks:The state has seen sustained reductions in hospitalizations. From May 8 when the first counties moved to yellow to yesterday, the number of COVID-19 patients hospitalized dropped by nearly one thousand – from 2,618 to 1,667.The number of COVID patients on ventilators shrank by about a third, from 505 to 347.New cases continue to decline: From May 8 to May 15, the state added 6,384 cases and from May 15 to 21, added 4,770.The current COVID-19 incidence rate in the state is 83.4 cases per 100,000 people. Two weeks ago, it was 113.6 per 100,000. Most other states are seeing their new case rate continue to increase or remain flat. Pennsylvania is one of just 19 states with new case-rate declines.Green MetricsCounties that have been in the yellow phase for the requisite 14 days have been closely monitored for the risk associated with transitioning to the green phase.In the green phase, we will continue to take precautions, including reducing building capacity, encouraging teleworking, limiting visitation in certain high-risk environments, and preventing large entertainment gatherings.The guidelines for moving to green are available here, and include specifics for employers, large events, and social gatherings.Moving Forward“We continue to increase testing every day and are continuing to build our contact tracing capacity, as well,” Gov. Wolf said. “We are able to do these things, to be successful, to reopen in this manner because of the Pennsylvanians who have made tremendous sacrifices since the virus emerged in our state,” Gov Wolf said. “Thank you.“I want to remember and honor all of those who we lost and give solace to their family and loved ones. The last two months have been trying and they have tested each of us, and I want to thank and acknowledge all the people of our commonwealth who have been called upon to upend their lives to keep their neighbors, friends and family safe.”Ver esta página en español. SHARE Email Facebook Twitter Gov. Wolf Adds Eight Counties to Yellow and 17 to Green on May 29, Remainder to Yellow on June 5
Radio star Luke Bradnam’s dream home has hit the rental market.QUEENSLAND radio star and TV weatherman Luke Bradnam’s dream home, complete with its own mechanics pit, pontoon, resort-style pool and tennis court, has hit the rental market.The Triple M 104.5 Brisbane and 92.5 Gold FM host, who runs “South East Queensland’s only local and live Drive show” with swim star Libby Trickett and Ben ‘Dobbo’ Dobbin, had only just sold the double block waterfront home in Broadbeach Waters on May 19 for an undisclosed amount before it was back on agent listings. TV’s highest paid star lists out of this world mansion More than one way to own a house The garage (right) has its own mechanics pit.The property was also a motor enthusiast’s dream with undercover work and storage spaces, a large six car garage which has a purpose built mechanics pit and a quadruple carport.Broadbeach Waters is just three kilometres from Surfers Paradise and is within easy reach of Pacific Fair, the Star Casino and the Convention Centre, according to Bradnam’s selling agent Campbell Moore of Harcourts Coastal — Broadbeach. FOLLOW SOPHIE FOSTER ON FACEBOOK You could build another home given how big the tennis court is.Among its charms was a full size floodlit tennis court and its own pontoon to tie up the boat, with 35.8 metres of main river frontage. Boats have direct ocean access from the pontoon as well.“Go fishing and boating casting off from your own pontoon, put your pots out overnight and pull up a ‘muddie’ without leaving home,” was how it was described. The home offers the best of the Queensland indoor-outdoor lifestyle.This time though it was up for rent, with Lucy Cole Prestige Properties listing it at $1,500 a week.Bradnam and partner Cathy Hallam had bought the massive 2,031 sqm property home in December 2006 for $1.85m. The property was on the market for 145 days before a deal was sealed. More from newsParks and wildlife the new lust-haves post coronavirus17 hours agoNoosa’s best beachfront penthouse is about to hit the market17 hours agoIt has its own pontoon with direct ocean access for boats.It had been marketed as a home that could be the “bargain of (a) lifetime”. The property has formal and informal livings areas, a study, five bedrooms, three bathrooms, huge outdoor living areas and a resort-style pool. Triple M Brisbane Drive Show hots Ben Dobbins, Libby Trickett and Luke Bradnam. Picture: AAP Image/Mark Calleja.
Her sister Atty. Gemma represented thevictims during the court hearings. They were sentenced to reclusionperpetua or a maximum of 40 years in prison without benefit of parole. TheAmpatuans’ camp, however, said they would appeal the court’s decision.(With CNN Philippines/PN) “I am satisfied with the courtdecision. I hope that other suspects could still be arrested,” Gemma said. Cynthia was one of the lawyers ofEsmael “Toto” Mangudadatu when they were ambushed ten years ago. A card is seen in remembrance of Cynthia Oquendo and her father Catalino – two Aklanon victims in Maguindanao massacre. JUN AGUIRRE/PN Town councilor Roger Oquendo ofAltavas, Aklan said victims Cynthia Oquendo and her father Catalino were hisrelatives. KALIBO, Aklan – Despite the convictionof some of the major suspects of the 2009 Maguindanao massacre, the families ofthe two victims here sought full justice as they urged government authoritiesto intensify the manhunt against the fugitives in the bloody incident. The case’s primary suspect Datu Andal“Unsay” Ampatuan Jr., as well as Zaldy and Datu Anwar Sr. Ampatuan were foundguilty for the deaths of 57 people – including over 30 media workers – in themass killing. The body of the 58th victim, photojournalist Reynaldo Momay, wasnever found, so all of the accused were acquitted of murder in connection withhis death.
Milan High School wrestling team traveled to Knightstown on Saturday and got 2nd.They beat Greenfield-Central, Hagerstown, and Indianapolis Northwest to get to the championship match and were defeated by Knightstown.Jake Cavins won his 100th career win on Saturday also.Courtesy of Milan Indian Chris Hawk.
To sign the online guestbook or to leave a personal condolence, please visit www.cookrosenberger.com. The staff of Cook Rosenberger Funeral Home is honored to care for the family of Hazel Downard. Those surviving who will cherish Hazel’s memory include her children, Faye Burnette and Nelson Downard, both of Blooming Grove; grandchildren, Kenneth Downard of Blooming Grove and Ronald Downard of Everton; great-grandchildren, Kevin (Leah) Downard, Garrett Downard, Trevor Downard, Kyle Downard, Lisa Downard and Lacy Downard. Besides her parents and husband, she was preceded in death by all 10 siblings; 4 brothers, Riley Powell, Jessie Powell, Berkley Powell and Mark Powell, and 6 sisters, Angeline Settles, Myrtle Abrams, Bertha Barrett, Lilly Barrett, Dessie McDaniel and Gracie Powell. Hazel Downard, of Blooming Grove, was born on April 3, 1913 in Madison County, Kentucky, the daughter of Joseph and Lucinda Jones Powell. She married Rudolph Downard on May 29, 1933 and he preceded her in death. Hazel worked at Rex Manufacturing during WWII, then was a homemaker. She later returned to work at Sperry Rubber and retired from there after 10 years of employment. Hazel was a member of the Metamora Church of Christ. She enjoyed spending time with her family and friends, gardening, and growing flowers. On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at the age of 104, Hazel passed away at her residence. Friends may visit with the family on Friday, January 26, 2018 from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. at Cook Rosenberger Funeral Home, 929 Main Street, Brookville. Funeral services, officiated by Pastor Michael Holman of the First Baptist Church in Brookville, will be at 1 p.m. at the funeral home and burial will follow in Maple Grove Cemetery.
Joseph R. Little, age 79 of Batesville, died Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at his home. Born November 1, 1938 in Wilmington, Ohio, he is the son of Vivian (Nee: Etienne) and Robert Little. He married Judy Whitlock June 14, 1980 in Carson, California. Joe was a machinist for the Todd Ship Yard before retiring in 1990.Being with family was important to Joe. He loved having everyone over and grilling out. He could watch westerns for hours on end and enjoyed playing his guitar or getting out on his motorcycle.Joe is survived by sons Joseph C. (Geraldine) Little of Cloverdale, Indiana, Leroy Bayles of Batesville; daughters Martha Rocha of Batesville, Michelle Tolleson of Lawrenceburg, Indiana; sisters Carol Crays of Loogootee, Indiana, Kay Blackwood of Madison, Indiana, Betty Gabbard of Greensburg, Monica Steidinger of Barrington, Illinois, Denise Daro of Torrance, California, Linda Wenning of Madison, Indiana; brothers Dan of Batesville, Paul of Jasper, Indiana, Jim of Bloomington, Indiana; seven grandchildren and ten great grandchildren. In addition to his parents, he is also preceded in death by sisters Addie Enneking, Mary Little, Julia Little and brother Basil.Visitation is Monday, June 4th, from 9 – 10:30 a.m. at the Weigel Funeral Home. Services follow at 10:30 a.m. with Rev. Stan Pondo officiating. Graveside services will be held at 2:30 eastern time in St. Augustine Cemetery in Leopold, Indiana. Memorials may be made to the family to help with expenses.
Jennings County, In. — Troopers from the Indiana State Police Versailles Post will be conducting a sobriety checkpoint at an undisclosed location in Jennings County this weekend, September 21-22, 2018. Those drivers passing through the checkpoint area should have their licenses and registrations ready to present to troopers and will only be detained briefly while troopers determine whether further investigation is necessary.The purpose of sobriety checkpoints is to remove those motorists from the highways who are alcohol or drug impaired and pose a danger to all who use the roadways. Impaired drivers are responsible for billions of dollars in property damage, person injury, and death annually.To help to ensure your weekend is safe and enjoyable, observe the following tips:Plan ahead and always use a designated driver.Don’t get behind the wheel of a vehicle if you’ve been consuming alcoholic beverages; call a taxi, a family member, or friend who has not been drinking to give you a ride.If you are hosting a party, always offer alcohol-free beverages and make sure all of your guests leave with a sober driver or allow them to spend the night.Remember, Friends Don’t Let Friends Drive Drunk. Take the keys and never let a friend leave your sight if you think that they are about to drive while impaired.If you see a vehicle exhibiting erratic driving behavior, call 911 and give a complete description of the vehicle, its location, and direction of travel. These reports can be made anonymously.
Oldenburg, In. — Oldenburg will host “Holiday Under the Spires” Saturday, December 1. Activities begin at 9 a.m. and continue all day. For a complete schedule of events please click here.